From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject toggeling visibility problem for raster under transparent path-element
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:22:26 GMT
Again me ...

Still refering to http://www.carto.net/geog234/lab3/lab3_end.svg

I've changed my checkBox code, so I can toggle Layers with Batik and CSV -
however I seem to have a problem now with toggeling visibility for my
raster-image below transparent path-elements.

If you toggle the visibility "Relief Shading" group you won't see any
difference, until you move your mouse above the path-elements of the US states.
It seems to work fine with vector groups.

I am using batik-cvs-03-10-13.zip on MacOSX - maybe a MacOSX related bug?

Can any of the Win/Lin persons check whether they have the same effect?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/