From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject delayed mouse-over effect for first time of mouse-over
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:27:57 GMT
still refering to http://www.carto.net/geog234/lab3/lab3_end.svg

I notice that for the first mouse-over effect in the above example, it takes
very long, until the first mouse-over event reacts. On my pretty new MacOSX G4
laptop it takes initally 3-4 seconds until the first of the mouse-events occurs
- later it takes less than a second until the other mouseover-events react.

Again, I currently don't have a PC with Windows/Linux to test for seeing the
difference.

Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/