From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: toggeling visibility problem for raster under transparent path-element
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:55:00 GMT
>     This was a bug in Batik, I fixed it over the weekend.
> You can either do a "cvs update", or grab a new tarball.
> Thanks for pointing this out (although I must wonder how
> I never noticed it previously, I use images all the time).

wow - this is very responsive! - I will download it and try.

Also, thanks for the hint on Blacks vs. African Americans. I just did not know
it and want to be politically correct.

My students in Santa Barbara should have told me!

Thanks,
Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/