From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject more memory for java at startup
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:59:15 GMT
Hi,

I know that you can use a parameter to give the java virtual machine more memory
at startup, using the -Xmx256M flag.

When I am using the alternative startup version, using the non-compiled cvs
version ("sh build.sh squiggle"), can I give the java virtual machine more
memory as well?

Modyfying "build.sh" and including the -Xmx256M flag did not help ...

Sorry, for that beginner question - but I am only Java user, not developer ...

Thanks for any info,
Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/