From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: more memory for java at startup
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:43:17 GMT
>    If you poke into the build.xml file and find the target with
> name="squiggle"
> you will see a 'jvmarg' tag line with a commented out -Xmx option.

yes - that helped! I really appreciate your quick and competent answers!

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/