From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Scripting with Java Error
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:25:55 GMT
Actually I think the problem may be with forte.
The batik security policy needs to know the root
of the Batik 'distribution' so it can grant appropriate
permissions.

The way it does this when running from class files
(it does something different for jar files) is
it get's the URL to one of the class files and
looks for 'classes/org/apache/batik/...' in that path
it then makes the parent of 'classes' the root of the
distribution.

When running in Forte it appears that either this URL is strange
or it doesn't include 'classes'.