From Chris <unkn...@devnull.org>
Subject How to display SVG on screen using Batik
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:00:20 GMT
Thanks Tonny. Which method would you recommend? My program would allow
users to place a set of graphic symbols on screen and print them out.
Where would you suggest I look for sample code?

Thanks again,
Chris
---------------------
Subject: How to display SVG on screen using Batik
From: Tonny Kohar <tonny@kiyut.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2003 05:30:22 +0700

Hi,

I think there is 2 ways to achieve this
1) if you still want the ImageIO, then you need to write ImageIO reader
plugin that wrap batik basically wrap GVT renderer to produce
BufferedImage
2) not using ImageIO, then you need to utilize either JSVGCanvas or wrap
GVT renderer into you own function to produce BufferedImage

Regards
http://www.kiyut.com