From Reinhard Brandst├Ądter <r.brandstaed...@gmx.at>
Subject when does InvokeAndWait() return?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:40:09 GMT
Hi!

I've tried to use the invokeAndWait() method of the RunnableQueue to
replace the invokeLater() call. I only expected the SVG canvas to be
updated after each call before I append another element to the doc.
But the invokeAndWait() never returns, neither any exceptions are thrown!
----------
try {
   System.out.print("adding element to the runnable queue..");
   jSVGCanvas.getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().
     invokeAndWait(new Runnable() {
       public void run() {
         doc.getRootElement().appendChild(gelem);
       }
     });
   System.out.println("..done");
}
catch (DOMException ex) {}
catch (InterruptedException ex) {}

Under which circumstances can you use invokeAndWait then?
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Brandstaedter   r.brandstaedter@gmx.at  GPG: 0x033B81DB
-    Student of Computer Science - J.K. University of Linz     -