From Felicia Ionascu <...@ocegr.fr>
Subject Re: outofmemory error in batik transcoder
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:14:35 GMT
Hi,
I had the same problem several months ago, you can use the
TiledImageTranscoder instead of your JPEG transcoder, of course you need
to change "TIF" to "JPEG" in the code. This transcoder doesn't use
BufferedImages but RenderedImages, so it decreases dramatically the
memory consumption.
The source is in the "contrib" area of the CVS, thanks to Thomas.

Felicia