From Felicia Ionascu <...@ocegr.fr>
Subject Re: outofmemory error in batik transcoder
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:06:33 GMT
Hi again,
I think this is not a good way to go. There may be memory constraints in
the system - like in my case: 3Mb for a 300dpi A4 TIFF - that don't
allow any extra memory for Java. There are applications where the
rasterization is only marginal and allowing too much memory may have
side effects elsewhere.
Felicia