From Anthony J. Starks <ajsta...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Panther (Mac OX 10.3) fixes Batik startup problems
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:54:54 GMT
Here are some "warm-start" timimgs:

ajstarks> java -jar batik-squiggle.jar samples/anne.svg
Document load started...
Document load completed in 472 ms
GVT build started...
GVT build completed in 746 ms
GVT rendering preparation...
GVT rendering prepared in 32 ms
GVT rendering started...
GVT rendering completed in 4641 ms

ajstarks> java -jar batik-squiggle.jar samples/mapSpain.svg
Document load started...
Document load completed in 1111 ms
GVT build started...
GVT build completed in 4204 ms