From BUFFET Philippe <philippe.buf...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: Interactors
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:45:13 GMT
You can try this  :

private void zoomInButtonActionPerformed(ActionEvent evt) {
    canvas.getInteractors().add(zoomInteractor);
}

  /**
     * An interactor to perform a zoom.
     * <p>Binding: BUTTON1</p>
     */
    protected Interactor zoomInteractor = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();
            return
                ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED;
        }
    };

It works but perhaps there is a better way to do this.

But you will have to clear all interactors if you want to stop this
behaviour

(You can also use the ActionMap to perform a zoom in...)

hope this helps