From "Potts, David" <DPo...@tandbergtv.com>
Subject setRenderingTRansform and Listeners
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:51:05 GMT
Hi Folks

After calling setRenderingTransform(AffineTransform0, I expected to get an
callback from the addGVTTreeRenderListener to the gvtRenderingCompleted
listener when the Rendering transform had been completed. Nothing seems to
happen.

The only time I get  callback is when a svg image has been loaded via the
seturi call.

Is there an alternative way of detecting when a setRenderingTransform has
been completed?
Best regards

David.

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television. If received in error please
notify the sender and destroy the original message and attachments.

www.tandbergtv.com