From "Sunil Puri" <sunil_p...@hotmail.com>
Subject KEY_FORCE_TRANSPARENT_WHITE for transparency
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:01:50 GMT
Hi,

t.addTranscodingHint(PNGTranscoder.KEY_BACKGROUND_COLOR, Color.white);
t.addTranscodingHint(PNGTranscoder.KEY_FORCE_TRANSPARENT_WHITE,
Boolean.TRUE);

I have tried using these two statements to make a Transparent PNG image from
SVG, but it doesn't seem to work even if you change the values from TRUE to
FALSE or use some other color.

I will appreciate if anyone could help me to produce Transparent image.

Sunil Puri