From Gary Frederick <gary.freder...@jsoft.com>
Subject Re: Making JavaScript run faster in Batik and Adobe
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:27:44 GMT
I'm interested in knowing more.

I have mouse events in my tests. I don't think there are a lot, but
things run slow.  I have found that Batik runs slower that the Adobe
plugin. I thought both Batik and the Adobe plugin used rhino for
JavaScript. I am learning how to use Java so I can compare using Java
and using JavaScript speed.

so many interesting projects - 24 hours in the day...

Gary