From "David Gellman" <gampyd...@hotmail.com>
Subject changing the dimensions of the root svg element
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:01:45 GMT
Is there a way to change the height and width of the root svg element using
ecmascript?

For example, let's say that I start with width="300" in the svg root
element. Then I create a text node using ecmascript, append it to the root,
and determine it's width with getComputedTextLength(). Is there a way for me
to change the width of the root based on the width of the text (that is, to
crop the document)?

Thanks.

--David