From Jody Schofield <jscho...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject SVGDOM: Merging two Documents...
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:50:37 GMT
Has anyone copied nodes from one document into another?  I have a wrapper
around the SVGGraphics2D object and on my wrapper I'm trying to add an
interface that passes in an SVG image.  I'm going through the children of
the SVG Image and trying to add the nodes using the SVGGraphics2D
DOMTreeManager as a new group.  The group is created from the document.
Here is the error message I get:

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The given node (type: 1, name: g) was not
created by the current document.

thanks for all replies.

regards,
Jody