From Judah Diament <dju...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SAXParser not found?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:01:34 GMT
Jody,

This is similar to a problem I had - what environment are you running in?

-Judah

Please respond to "Batik Users" <batik-users@xml.apache.org>
To:     batik-users@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:        SAXParser not found?

Greetings,

I'm getting the following exception and was wondering if anyone might now
anything about it?

java.io.IOException: SAX2 driver class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
not found
        at
org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown
Source)

I'm not sure what SAX2 driver is?  Which version of xerces contains it?

Any and all help appreciated.

regards,
Jody