From ananth balasubramanyam <abala...@cs.odu.edu>
Subject Re: <div> elements
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:30:11 GMT

Hi cameron,

Thanks for the explanation. I was trying to capture all the text elements
in my SVG and show them as text fields in an HTML form and also rasterize
my SVG as a JPEG(using batik) and show it in the browser. A user can then
fill text in the form and the corresponding text would be replaced and i show a new
JPEG with the updated text. One issue i had was that a user could type a
really long text and it would go beyond my SVG user region. I was hence
trying to use a div example available under SVG 1.2 at W3c.org. May be i
should use the <flowDiv> to get this working.

thanks,
Ananth