From "Joyce Li" <joyce...@ilc.com>
Subject JSVGCanvas image shifted after zoom
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:12:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having a weird problem related to zoomed JSVGCanvas. I'm working on a
SVG application which display the svg file in a JInternalFrame, I'm using
Eclipse as IDE to develop the code, basically what I did is to add the
SVGCanvas to a JScrollPane, and JScrollPane added to a JInternalFrame, when
I apply zoom to svg canvas (such as zoom in or zoom out), everything works
perfectly under Eclipse, both debug mode and run mode. But when I build the
released jar and run it under JDK directly, when I zoom in or zoom out the
svg canvas, the image is displayed on svg canvas at the wrong position, the
shifting position seems related to the zoom factor, if I do zoom in, the
image becomes bigger which is right, but it moved towards upper left
direction , if zoom out, the image becomes smaller which is right too, but
it moved towards lower right direction.

I checked both Eclipse and my default JDK version is 1.4.1_04, even I tried
1.4.2_04, the problem still there when I run released jar file under JDK
directly.

Is there anybody seeing the similar problem? Any ideas about what could
cause this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joyce