From Robert Marcano <rob...@marcanoonline.com>
Subject Re: Using FlowText.
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 00:40:58 GMT
On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 19:54, steve stout wrote:
> I have a simple problem... I hope.  I'm trying to make use of the
> FlowText extension, but it just isn't working... even on the samples in
> samples/extensions.  No text is showing up, but the rest of the SVG is
> being rendered fine.
>
> Is there something special I need to do to enable the extension?

Jeje, I have just figured it out a few hours ago when trying to view the
samples, and this is the first email since I subscribed to the list :-P

For a custom application you need to have "lib/batik-extension.jar" in
your classpath, If you are using only the browser, start it using the
file "extensions/batik-squiggle-ext.jar" with a double click (if the
associations exists) or with:

"java -jar extensions/batik-squiggle-ext.jar"

This jars , have the classpath reference to batik-extension.jar on its
MANIFEST file

> Thanks!
>
> .steve

Robert Marcano