From scor...@dodds.net (Bibek Sahu)
Subject Re: JSVGEditor and presentation program available
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:44:05 GMT

You need JMF installed.  It's used for sound playback and (in CVS) video
inside the SVG Editor.  In CVS, at least, these are Batik extensions.

Also, the alpha1 build is /really/ old and probably not of much value
anymore (nothing compared to the stuff in CVS, anyway).  I should probably
package up a "last build" of this, to make it easy for people to check
out...

- Bibek