From Nico Hÿffffe9monic <hemo...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Pb transcoding a SVG file into PNG
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:45:53 GMT
Hi everybody,

I would like to convert a svg file into a png file (I would prefer GIF file, but it is not
implemented yet).
When I try to transcode my svg, everything seems to go right until the end of the program.
In fact, the program does not finish well. It seems that some threads are still alive and
waiting
for something. Last but not the least: My PNG file is not created!

Here is my code (it is the same as the example of Batik)

	PNGTranscoder t = new PNGTranscoder();
	// create the transcoder input
	String svgURI = new File("C:\\partage\\test.svg").toURL().toString();
	TranscoderInput input = new TranscoderInput(svgURI);
	// create the transcoder output
	OutputStream ostream = new FileOutputStream("testNHEM.png");
	TranscoderOutput output = new TranscoderOutput(ostream);
	// save the image
	t.transcode(input, output);
	// flush and close the stream then exit
	ostream.flush();
	ostream.close();

Here are the list of the thread which stay alive:
- SunToolkit.PostEventQueue
- AWT-EventQueue
- AWT-Windows

I have tried to put "System.exit(0)" at the end, but the PNG file is still not created.

Do you know what goes wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help

Nicolas

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com