From Nicolas Hemonic <hemo...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Pb transcoding a SVG file into PNG
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:03:10 GMT
Hi Marc,

I finally succeed in creating the png file. The thing wrong was that I did not created
(File.createNewFile) the png file before making an outputstream on it.
In the example of batik, there is no advising about that. I thought that the file was created
automatically. But it is not :-)

But, I still have the pb of the hanging thread.
In fact, this code will go into an applet which will run in a 1.4.1 environment, but for the
moment, I am with the JDK 1.3.0 in a normal application, so I think your explaination is correct.
But (sorry, my english is not fluent), what do you mean by headlessly? I understand word by
word
(head-less-ly) but not in this context...

Thanks for your help!

Nicolas

 --- Marc Chung <mc@fastq.com> a écrit :
> About the hanging thread:
> Are you using JDK 1.3.x?  If you are, I believe this happening because AWT can't
> run headlessly in 1.3.x.
>
> About the file not being created:
> Have you tried setting your OutputStream to an absolute path.  ie.
> "C:\\testNHEM.png".

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com