From Nicolas Hemonic <hemo...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Pb transcoding a SVG file into PNG
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:43:54 GMT
Hi Mathias,

> I also create PNG files and it works without createNewFile(). Normally
> the file is automatically created.
Seeing the batok default example, I thought that it would have run without creating the file.
But, in my case, if I do not create the file before, it does not work.
Perhaps when the thread hanging problem will be solved it will work fine.

I am going to make some tests.

Nicolas

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com