From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject Re: transcoder AOI help
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:23:11 GMT
Hi Dave:

I do not have need for clipping in my application, actually i export my
full SVG into DXF by feeding my DXF generator the Graphics2D shapes i
retrieve from the GVT Tree.

In the DXF export I have not performed any clipping, but if you can
obtain your clipped image in Graphics2D description out of your SVG,
then you can use the DXF Libraries i am using to generate your clipped
DXF. Unfortunately these libraries are not Open Source, they are
developed by Soft Gold, Ltd. (www.cadsoft.com)

Best regards,

Andres.