From "Stuart McMahon" <smcma...@zandar.com>
Subject incorrect canvas contents.....
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:08:10 GMT
Hi,
When I load a document using loadSVGDocument(...) I wait for the event
"gvtRenderingCompleted" to indicate the canvas has finished rendering and I
can release my application thread.
When my application thread is released it will make modifications to the DOM
and draw transient objects on top of the recently loaded svg (i.e. user
selection markers which move to highlight the point where the user clicked
on the document in the canvas).
This works fine if I submit a file:///document.svg but using
http://computername/document.svg the rendering complete event appears to be
fired too early, my application thread is released and the contents of the
canvas are displayed incorrect.
Has anybody noticed this?
Can anyone help?
We are using Apache Tomcat as our web service.