From "R.Karthick" <rkarth...@gmx.net>
Subject Batik - just for viewing the SVG files
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 11:56:37 GMT
Hi!!!

My current issue is to show  a SVG image in an Applet, and it is ONLY to
show an image in the applet.

I downloaded batik-current release and i started using it. I am trying for
the last 5 hours, to make the applet to show the svg image using the
JSVGCanvas. It is just not working out.

I get a series of errors followed by....

[snip]

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name org.apache.batik.util.resources.XMLResourceDescriptor, locale en_US

[snip]

The second thing is the jar files are very larger for my purpose, coz my aim
is just to show the SVG images in the applet and not to render it or zoom
it.

It would be very helpful if somebody can suggest me a step by step process
on how to go about it, like what are the jar files or the class files in it
which will be needed for my purpose.

Regards,
R Karthick

--