From Arek Stryjski <develo...@krzyzowki.net.pl>
Subject Re: SVG into Java Image
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:10:00 GMT
Cytowanie Andres Toussaint <andres@onemileup.com>:

> My suggestion is to read the Java Graphics 2D information you need from
> the GVT tree.
>                      // Walk through the tree to locate and extract the

Thank you for your help. Code you post work perfectly in situation I describe
last time (then user clicks on Canvas). Then I call:

GVTTreeWalker tw = new GVTTreeWalker(e.getGVTRoot());
GraphicsNode root = tw.firstChild();
GraphicsNode node = root.nodeHitAt(point);

But that in situation if I don't know position of elements on the canvas. Is it
possible to easy found SVG element with some id on GVTTree?

Best regards
Arek