From Cameron McCormack <cam-batik-us...@aka.mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: CanvasGraphicsNode transforms
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:51:08 GMT
Hi Steve.

Steve Lamont:
> Gentlefolk:
>
> This is probably a pretty basic question.  Can someone either explain
> or point me to an explanation of how the Viewing Transform in the
> CanvasGraphicsNode is arrived at.  It seems to be altered between the
> application thread and the update thread in some mysterious manner.

Are you talking about the viewing transform for the top level
CanvasGraphicsNode?  The JSVGComponent will set the viewing transform
based on the current zoom, scale, URI (for #fragments) etc.  Is this
what you wanted to know?  This is the only place that will modify the
viewing transform other than in SVGSVGElementBridge.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack