From R Karthick <catchkarth...@yahoo.com>
Subject Minimum implementation of batik - just for viewing SVG files
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 05:53:11 GMT
Hi,

I am really stuck in this. I am writing a Java Applet,
which loads svg files, just for displaying.

Now the jar files itself comes around 2 to 3 megs,
which is really large for a web application. I cannot
expect the user to download the 2 to 3 megs of data
for using my Applet over the web.

I would like to know, how to create a minimum
implementation of JSVGCanvas, just for viewing it. (
or is it avaliable in the web for download? ) Even I
will not need the functionality of zooming and
rotation. Just for display!!

Please help.

Regards,
R Karthick