From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject PrintTranscoder generates blank output for docs with custom glyphs
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:50:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem printing SVGs using the PrintTranscoder.  If my
document contains custom fonts with glyph definitions, I end up with a
completely blank page of printed output.  I get the same results when
printing the doc using squiggle, which also uses the PrintTranscoder.
I don't see any exceptions being generated, just silent, blank output.
I've attached a sample doc that demonstrates the problem.  I'll start
digging my way through the Batik source, but in the meantime if
someone has an idea as to what's going on, please let me know, thanks!

--
George Armhold
Rutgers University