From Bartosz Celmer <JOHN...@idea.net.pl>
Subject Copying SVGDocument
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:07:12 GMT
Hello.

I need to copy SVGDocument and then modify it. I try to find any solution in
batik mailing list but with no results. I'm looking for something like this:

SVGDocument doc = new SVGDocument(svgCanvas.getSVGDocument());

But of course in there is no method like this in batik. Problem is that when
I do something like this:

SVGDocument doc = svgCanvas.getSVGDocumet();

then I change smoothing in doc, it it's also changed in svgCanvas (it's of
course normal - doc is just reference not new object). What I need is
exactly  copy of SVGDocument stored in svgCanvas.

Thanks for any help

Bartek