From LOPES GOMES Victor <vmlgo...@free.fr>
Subject Drawing with JSVGCanvas
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:14:51 GMT
Hi,

I start to work with Batik and i need to create and manipulate basic Shapes in
the JSVGCanvas.
I would like to modify and manipulate the SVGDocument and (repaint) the
SVGCanvas to view the changement.

How to create and put new elements in the JSVGCanvas? I try this one below but
nothing
appear in the screen:

I've added a MouseListener in my JSVGCanvas
the createElement just create an Element at the pt coordinate.

public void mousePressed(MouseEvent e) {
		Point2D pt = e.getPoint();
		SVGDocument doc = canvas.getSVGDocument();
		Element root = doc.getDocumentElement();
		root.appendChild(createElement(pt));
	}

Is it a wrong way to do?

It will be fine to