From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Separate CSS Engine?
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:25:03 GMT
Hi all,

   Like Cameron I think that this is essentially already done.
The list of constants in CSSConstants is just for convenience,
Except for a small number those constants aren't used by the
CSSEngine.  You can easily configure your own subclass of
CSSEngine to support any set of properties you want.

   I don't think the small space savings afforded by separating
the constants is really all that useful but if someone wants to
produce a patch they could.

   Since you say you have already applied the CSS engine to
another XML grammar I suspect that I may be missing something
important in your request.