From "Beton, Richard" <richard.be...@roke.co.uk>
Subject Re: Separate CSS Engine?
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:03:21 GMT

>   Since you say you have already applied the CSS engine to
> another XML grammar I suspect that I may be missing something
> important in your request.

Sorry if I didn't make my point clear: I actually used SVG (albeit only
a subset) because using another XML grammar would have been difficult.
Hence the request.

Cheers,
Rick :-)

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.