From Stephan Müller <sm853...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de>
Subject GraphicsNode.paint()
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:42:26 GMT
Hello,

I want to paint a SVG directly on a Graphics2D, without creating first a BufferedImage. Therefore
used the GraphicsNodes paint()-method. It seemed to work fine, but when I tried the "batikCandy.svg"
(one of the samples included in Batik), the result looked different to that when using JSVGCanvas.
So I'm not sure now whether it is appropriate to use the paint()-Method.

Is there another possibility to draw SVG directly on a Graphics2D? I need that because I want
preserve the features of a vector graphics (e.g. when using a Graphics2D to create an .rtf
file).

Thanks for helping me!

Stephan