From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject landscape printing problem- image shifted up and left
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:35:10 GMT
One more problem with the latest CVS.  Printing to hardcopy landscape
mode seems to get the image size/location wrong.  It looks like the
page has been shifted up and left.  A sample document that
demonstrates this can be found at

   http://www.armhold.com/~armhold/slide16.svg

Printing from "squiggle" will show the problem.  I use A4 papersize,
if that matters.  Perhaps unrelated, I now see "WARNING: Done" printed
to stdout/stderr from squiggle that I don't recall seeing before.

Thanks.