From Jody Schofield <jscho...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject SVGGraphics2DRuntimeException question
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:36:36 GMT
I'm trying to embedded one SVG DOM into the one created by the
SVGGraphics2D.  Everything seems to work fine for most embedded images.
However, for a few of them I'm getting an SVGGraphics2DRuntimeException
and the message is: Unable to write node of type
org.apache.batik.dom.GenericProcessingInstruction.

I assume that my serializer is having troubles with one of the nodes in
the embedded SVG (created from a 3rdParty app).  How can I tell which
instruction it doesn't like?  I can't seem to get any more info than the
message.

thanks,
Jody