From "Urs Reupke" <ursreu...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: "Broken Image" in Image-Element
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:36:45 GMT
Hi Thomas,

>> Instead of showing the default "image not found"-icon, the SVG-Canvas
>> displays an image just the size I indicated in the referencing tag:
>    Displays an image of what?

Uh...shouldn't write mails that late :)
It displays an "broken image" image.
What makes me wonder is that the images seem to be found ("Broken Image"
instead of default "image not found" icon, but not displayed.

>   Are you doing anything with 'display' or 'visibility' in your
> application?
I don't touch them at all.

>    What happens if you switch back?
I already tried - there is no change.
Another thing came to my mind,
I also changed the way the image is loaded from a URL to an InputStream
(which I both give to dom4j for handling, so I expected no changes in behaviour),
but changing it back to an URL and even constructing that URL the oldfashioned
way yielded no difference.

Regards
-Urs