From "Maik Schuerer" <Maik.Schue...@proveo.de>
Subject Re: how to get parts of the 'style' attribute
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:28:29 GMT
>     If you are going to display or transcode the file you probably want
> to wait until after those components 'build' the GVT tree before you
> do your work.
Yes, I know and getting styles from a (first) SVG which is diplayed at a
JSVGCanvas works fine and is controlled by the SVGDocumentLoaderListener and
GVTTreeBuilderListener. But my (second) SVG document will never be displayed
or manipulate, because it is my 'symbol library' and I want to read some
elements with there styles from it. 'Normal' attributes I can read
immediately after SVGDocumentFactory.createSVGDocument(svgURI) - but why not
the styles ? What can I do with my 'symbol library' to have access to styles
too ? Should I use a second dummy JSVGCanvas to get it work or is there a
other way ?
Thanks in advance
Maik