From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Document resizing according to the canvas size.
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:43:59 GMT
Hi Dmitrij,

Dmitrij Sakara wrote:

> I would like to create a document that will cover at least all available
> space on the canvas even when the canvas is resizing. Should I do this
> with the canvas size listeners and consequent invocation of the
> document.getDocumentElement().setAttributeNS() in order to change height
> and width attributes or some other more elegant way exists.

    I think you can just set width/height to 100% and provide a viewBox
attribute and this will happen (you might also look at
preserveAspectRatio, which will allow you to control how the content
is fitted to the available w/h).

    BTW, you should now be able to use the getIntersectionList methods
to get the list of elements that intersect a rect (if you hadn't
already implemented yourself).