From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Best way to learn SVG?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:01:42 GMT
Hi Bob,

Bob Carpenter wrote:

> I'd appreciate some reference material that you find useful. A google turns
> up thousands of hits, and many of them seem interesting, but I'd like to
> focus on the best way to learn SVG fundamentals.

    Others have answered the question on layering.  I've often heard
people recommend the book 'SVG Unleashed' although I personally have
never read it. I personally learned it mostly from the SVG
specification (has the advantage of being the primary source and
free - although it often doesn't give the implication of a feature).
Also looking at examples is a really good way to learn things.