From Michael Voyes <q...@ocegr.fr>
Subject gif image Auto-Scale
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:59:57 GMT

The problem is that it does not render fine through Batik. The logo is
not fitted into the 250*250 pixels box as expected.
But this may comes from my implementation using batik. The important
thing here is to be coherent from a SVG specification point of view and
with what i'm looking to get (a gif image scaled down). So, as you're
indicating me this is correct as is with what i'm looking for, that's nice.

Thank you.

  Mickael Voyes	          <Qmvo>            Phone : +33 (0) 1 4898 8060
  Software Engineer
  Proxima Team
  Location : Oce Company France, Creteil    mailto:qmvo@ocegr.fr