From Michael Voyes <q...@ocegr.fr>
Subject gif image Auto-Scale
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:23:32 GMT

Ok, it is working with the command add-on concerning memory.
Furthermore, the result is GOOD.
I'm therefore wondering if my code is good :

remember :

OutputStream outputStream = new FileOutputStream (outputFileName);
ByteArrayOutputStream ostream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
TranscoderOutput output = new TranscoderOutput(ostream);
SVGAbstractTranscoder transDoc = new SVGAbstractTranscoder();
transDoc.transcode((Document)doc, (OutputStream)outputFileName, output);
Filter f = transDoc.root.getGraphicsNodeRable(true);
curTxf = new AffineTransform();
RenderContext rc = new RenderContext(curTxf, null, null);
RenderedImage img = f.createRendering(rc);

you seem to not agree with this piece of code to Render the doc DOM.
Again, if this code is causing the wrong result i described (and it
seems to be the case), i'm asking what is your piece of code advise to
get the good result taking a DOM in input ?