From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: gif image Auto-Scale
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:39:03 GMT
Michael Voyes wrote:

> Ok, it is working with the command add-on concerning memory.
> Furthermore, the result is GOOD.
> I'm therefore wondering if my code is good :
>
> remember :

    I would take the approach taken in
contrib/tiledTranscoder/TiledImageTranscoder (which it looks like
you filched code from).  In particular I'm not sure the GVT tree
is good after 'transcode(...)' completes (the bridge context is
disposed of which _may_ be the source of your problems).

    So I would subclass SVGAbstractTranscoder and generate your
output in the transcode method.  Don't try and use anything from
the transcoder after the transcode method completes.