From Michael Voyes <q...@ocegr.fr>
Subject gif image Auto-Scale
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:17:35 GMT

Thank you very much for your indications.

Now, i succesfully determine the cause of my problem. Apparently, the
last version of Batik (1.5.1) fix it.

So, i moved to Batik 1.5.1. Nevertheless, the logo.gif file (in color
mode) i want to rasterize remains in color in the TIFF dump.
How could i do to work with Batik in only Grayscale color mode
(grayscale is sufficiant for my application so in case of colored image,
i would transform them to grayscale) and thus save memory consumption
and get smaller Tiff file.
Do i need to Specify it into the SVG Document ? If yes, what do i have
to put in it ?
Do i need to use a special command in batik ? If yes, which one ?
Do i need to modiy something in Batik ? If yes, where exactly ?