From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject Re: SVG to DXF
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:57:56 GMT
Hello:

We have developed, together with  together with Soft Gold Ltd. a set of
libraries that convert Graphics2D into DXF, fairly easy. To use these
libraries, some sort of licensing needs to be addressed.
www.cadsofttools.com  info@cadsofttools.com

The libraries are used extracting the GVT tree of a SVG and feeding it
into the DXF converter. But basically it is a G2D to DXF, so it can be
used for other applications, not only for SVG to DXF.

If anybody is interested, i can detail how I am recuperating the GVT
Tree from my SVG, and how to parse it into DXF.

Andres Toussaint
One Mile Up, Inc.