From "mickael voyes" <vo...@hotmail.com>
Subject gif image Auto-Scale
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:54:34 GMT
advise.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Further investigations aims to show that the problem that occurs is caused
by the version of batik i currently use (batik 1.5 beta4). The batik version 1.5.1 seems to
fix this problem. Nevertheless, this remains only primarly test results. Now, i have to migrate
from the batik 1.5 beta4 version to the 1.5.1 version.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Unfortunately, this does not seem to be obvious. My code generates some
error because batik classes internaly moved&nbsp;within the org directory or changed.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I would need to modify my code in order to adapt my code to the new version
of batik. Could you please indicate me where i could find a release note or a document describing
what changes&nbsp;lying between batik 1.5 beta4 and batik 1.5.1 and this in order for
me to handle batik modifications.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
Messenger  <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBFRFR/2746??PS=47575" target="_top">: dialoguez
en temps réel avec vos amis</a> </html>