From "TJ Teegan" <tjtee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem Using the getIntersectionList method
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:08:00 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to find all the elements in a given area.  I am assuming I
should be using the getIntersectionList method, however I must be using it
incorrectly because I always get a java.lang.Error when I call it.

Here is an example of the code I am using:

public NodeList myMethod(){
     SVGRect rect;
     SVGElement ele;
     NodeList nodes;

     rect = SVGDocument.getRootElement().createSVGRect();
     rect.setX(0);
     rect.setY(0);
     rect.setWidth(100);
     rect.setHeight(100);
     ele = SVGDocument.getRootElement();
     nodes = SVGDocument.getRootElement().getIntersectionList(rect, ele);
     return nodes;
}

I apologize if this has been covered else where.  I searched the mail list
archive but was unsuccessful in finding an answer.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
TJ Teegan